Have you noticed that chill in the air? Have you been donning an extra layer for warmth? Are the leaves of the trees that you pass on your daily commute starting to change? That’s right, fall has fallen or it’s about to! With the change in temperature, and the extra layers of clothing, comes darker, browner and more subtle lipstick colors too! Here are a few fall colors for you to look at. Of course we want you to stay on trend and in style this season and we’ve put together a lipstick guide especially for you.
1. Get Berry Colored Lips with MAC’s “Yield to Love.”
2. To achieve a nude pout we recommend “Rouge Coco Shine in Time” by Chanel
3. Rimmel London has a great dark red called “Diva Red” in their Moisture Renew Lipstick line.
4. Add a pop of color to your favorite outfit and keep your lips peachy with Estee Lauder’s “Eccentric”
5. Wear some brown with Dior’s Rouge Dior Baume in “Escapade”
Which pout are you going for?
Michelle Ford is a freelance writer with a special interest in fashion, architecture and interior design. She is currently obtaining her Master’s of Architecture degree at The University of South Florida. Originally from Guyana, you can find her musings at With Love From Guyana.