Fall is in full swing and a cute scarf is a fantastic way to pull your outfit together. Paired with your cutest pair of skinnies, nice boots and top of your choice, the perfect scarf makes you feel warm and fashionable. I love fresh colors even in the autumn. Just because it’s cooler outside doesn’t mean you have to wear dark colors. I do like dark colors in some cases, but for the most part, I like accessories that have a vibrant appeal. Here are a few scarves that I think are super-cute for fall.
- Blush colored with golden metallic polka dots! Oh my goodness this scarf is so cute! I want to wear it with things that it doesn’t even match with, just to have it on! LOL!
- I don’t care what anyone says….there’s nothing like mint colored anything. Mint colored jeans, tops..whatever. The color reads fresh, exciting and youthful. Such a light and airy color that makes all seem well.
- In this scarf, creamy oatmeal and berry collide for a scarf that is a perfect balance. Stripes and the combination of berry and dark blue are heavenly, the oatmeal color just ties it all together.
- Tribal print is always a yes in my book and especially when it’s set in vibrant colors like magenta and turquoise.
- No set of anything that I put together would be complete without something peach. It’s my favorite color. Similar to mint, it has a pronounced color without being overwhelming. It’s very feminine and pretty.
Will you be scooping up some scarves this fall?
Do you know where their on sale at?
Do you like any of these and how would you rock them?
Let me know in the comments!